Botnet defrauds advertisers of £4m per month, may be run by publishers
The bots work by opening a large number of web pages in the browser to the point where the browser crashes and restarts. Each bot masquerades as several concurrent web visitors, but all are "visiting" sites form the same machines. When the bot crashes …
Read more on Wired.co.uk
Musical Instruments You Can Play From A Distance Via The Internet
Another internet of things thing: networked musical instruments. You can log into them through a web browser, from anywhere, for free, and play them in real life, often with other real people. That's starting to happen too. Here are three. Did we miss any?
Read more on hypebot.com
What is hacking?
Man-in-the-browser malware, such as Zeus, can intercept your online banking sessions in your browser and phone, draining your account by sending money to the attackers. Bots and bot-nets: Bots emulate human users. Once a bot has infected your …
Read more on Swinburne University Media Centre
- ABBYY® Delivers Cross-Platform Sharing of Contact Data for Apple® and …
- SolydXK: New Kid on the Linux Block Delivers Rock-Solid Performance
- AT&T Digital Life, New Home Security And Automation Service Launches In Five …
- Backend Website Development: How to Prioritize Your Efforts
- Latest Automate Browser Tasks News
- If you are looking for browser automation solution then web sidekicks is your #1 stop-shop.